Show Off Your Instuments!!!

1. 6 years ago

Time to show off those instruments we love so much! Most of us here play many different instruments so feel free to post pics those too!

Sorry about the quality of the pics!

2. Ooh nice ukes. I would like to post som pics of mine when I get a chance!

3. "ukebeast17" Ooh nice ukes. I would like to post som pics of mine when I get a chance!

I agree!

4. One of my favourites - my little Koaloha soprano. Love the headstock, the size, the soundhole shape - everything!

5. thongar

4 Sep 2012 Moderator

We can post any instruments right?

[attachment=0]DSC_0129.jpg[/attachment]
    These are my guitars, except the little black one, which is my Mahalo Soprano. And the other little guitar next to the uke is a display guitar. ;P

[attachment=1]392665_315958355085664_100000145072406_1552857_1223688678_n.jpg[/attachment]
    I also play violin.

[attachment=2]DSC_0044.JPG[/attachment]
    And this is the first kit I bought. I still play it, but I've got a much better one now, which is currently at a friend's house for convenience of band practice.

6. "bazmaz" One of my favourites - my little Koaloha soprano. Love the headstock, the size, the soundhole shape - everything!

That's Beautiful! I love the different shaped headstock and soundhole too!!

7. "thongar" We can post any instruments right?

These are my guitars, except the little black one, which is my Mahalo Soprano. And the other little guitar next to the uke is a display guitar. ;P

I also play violin.

And this is the first kit I bought. I still play it, but I've got a much better one now, which is currently at a friend's house for convenience of band practice.

Wow! that's a LOT of instruments! Which one have you been playing longest?

8. thongar

7 Sep 2012 Moderator

I've got lots of others too! XD From those instruments I've played violin for the longest. 7 years now.

9. I really like the wood pattern in Herald. That one's really nice, Shugabella. Mine's just a run of the mill Lanikai. I want to get a custom ukulele made, but my vehicle situation is causing money problems. Maybe soon...

10. For what they're worth, and not really all that much, here are mine. Which will remain forever nameless.

-image-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Both cheap and both altered to the way I like them.

11. for some reason i am not able to view any of the pictures, this message keeps coming up

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

12. "thongar" I've got lots of others too! XD From those instruments I've played violin for the longest. 7 years now.

Thats nice! I really like the violin! I always thought violins only sounded good in groups until I listened to the soundtrack to The Village and thought... Man! Thats absolutely beautiful!!

13. "Jake1069h" for some reason i am not able to view any of the pictures, this message keeps coming up

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe you should ask for help in the Q&A part of the forum. I'm sure the moderators can suggest something...

14. "Dwjkerr" For what they're worth, and not really all that much, here are mine. Which will remain forever nameless.

Both cheap and both altered to the way I like them.

Don't sell your instruments short! They worth alot to you im sure! I like the wood lines in the bottom one. How did you alter them?

15. I think the picture was taken before I altered them. What I did was lower the action, the distance between the top of the twelfth fret and the bottom of the strings. Read through Pootsie’s thread “Make that cheap ukulele sing!” topic under Brands.

But don’t do anything to a uke unless you think you can improve it.

16. Sorry no photo but I bought a lanikai flame maple soprano.

Yes it was expensive, but in my opinion better sounding than a similar koa uke, and much louder too.

I am very lucky to have it, they don't make them any more, I think I bought the last one in the country. Never seen them before or since.

17. Another of my pretty ones

-image-

18. Well, I have quite a few...

• Lanikai LU-11 Soprano Uke
    • Takamine GS 330S Acoustic Guitar
    • Grenada Acoustic GitR
    • 2 Hohner Harps
    • Fender Squier Telecaster
    • Fender Starcaster
  19. [deleted]

14 Dec 2012

Come on people, we want to see pictures. Not lists of wich instruments you have.

My Ohana SK-38

-image-

20. I never thought of taking a photo of just my uke, but here's a professional photo:

-image-

and my icon is me playing it! I also play keyboard but I definitely don't have a photo of that old thing haha :P

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!