Workout?

1. 7 years ago

I just started the Insanity workout DVDs a week ago, and it is insane! It's getting a little better, but I know it's about to get more difficult as it goes.

Anyone else workout on a regular basis?

2. i wish! if i do anything its usually walking. but ive never been one to stick to an exercise routine... im not proud about that fact either. im gonna try and get regular tho..

3. [deleted]

24 Aug 2012

Is a workout something you do in a gym, or is it training in general?
    My training exercise is somewhere between 8 - 14 hours a week. (swimming, biking and running, it depends on if I am training for a race or not). And on a daily routine I do push-ups and ab training. I need those because I have a weak lower back.

I started playing the uke so I could do something while resting from training. Now I am coming to a point I sometimes skip a training to play on a uke. Wich is ok, no problem for me.

I'm trying to find a good balance in sporting and playing uke, and I know I only can find that if I am doing less training hours.

4. thongar

24 Aug 2012 Moderator

Well, if you consider walking to the bus stop and walking up 2 flights of stairs everyday at university (college?) a workout - then that's how I work out on a regular basis.

5. I swim 10hrs a wk and have the muscles of the guys who spend 20 hrs at the gym... I love swimming haha

6. I'm a walker too. 2.5 to 5 miles a day.

7. 6 years ago

I haven't worked out in the past two weeks due to the holidays and my being sick. I do go to a training facility for an hour, once a week in addition to playing club volleyball. Off season though, I train for 1 hour, 3 days a week.

8. Man I need to get back in shape haha, used to do martial arts for 3 years or so then stopped havent done much since then Can't really bike since visually impaired I like to swim though

or Sign Up to reply!