Music makes me forget

1. 4 months ago

They say music is a great way to escape from reality.

Music makes me forget my heartaches and how difficult life has been. What reality does music make you forget?

2. Music is my stress reliever, especially from work. When I have nothing to do all I want is music and a cup of coffee..

3. @fraymars Music is my stress reliever, especially from work. When I have nothing to do all I want is music and a cup of coffee..

What kind of music do you listen?

4. it is great listening to jazz and bossa nova music after a crazy day at work

5. Edited 4 months ago by fieldcode

those are really calming and relaxing plus a bottle of wine...

Talking to someone can also help us forget our aches and pains. Talk therapy offered by ReGain assist their clients not just to forget but to process the pain in order to heal.

6. 3 months ago

enjoying this music

7. I picked up my Ranch ukulele, which stayed in the corner for almost 2 months, then I strummed the strings and sang the songs I learned 2 months ago. Wow, all of a sudden, all the unpleasant things are gone! I am happy and I go on practice for nearly an hour without stopping! Yes, yes, I like the way to relax!

All the pressure is gone with the wind~

8. even when my throat hurts from screaming all day, i can still sing

i absolutely love singing Twenty One Pilots songs after hard days. You can just scream and strum as loud as you want and its beautiful. once i did it until my finger bled. i just. i love ukulele.
    i miss my uke when im away.

or Sign Up to reply!