No lyrics when I print

1. 7 months ago

Why don't the lyrics show when I print the tab chart?
    There are a bunch of xxxx

Answered by UT

See post in context

It's done to prevent a potential copyright issue, sorry about that.
    We're waiting for fresh news from our lawyer, and might unlock this tool soon... or not.

2. UT

30 Apr 2018 Administrator Answer

It's done to prevent a potential copyright issue, sorry about that.
    We're waiting for fresh news from our lawyer, and might unlock this tool soon... or not.

3. 6 months ago

So... you should probably remove the print button? Your lawyer don't care much, you mislead people?

4. 5 months ago

:(

5. UT

Jul 11 Administrator
    Edited 5 months ago by UT

@5076960 So... you should probably remove the print button? Your lawyer don't care much, you mislead people?

We will (in the next version). This tool was developed years ago, before we had to hide lyrics. It wasn't always misleading. Plus you can always use your browser's built-in print option. ;)

6. 4 months ago

wait ... u guys have lyrics on the website but not when u print.... ?
    I have no lyrics on the website nor print Oo ... whats going on ?!
    Didnt knew i living in china for that big cencorship... or is germany that restricted ?

7. 3 months ago

With me it is that I have to log in to get the lyrics, not logged in - no lyrics

8. I do not see any lyrics, no matter if I'm locked in or not.
    It's really depressing.

9. same for me like Das Louie...
    Kinda funny cause we have to belocked in to write to this massage board isnt it ?! XD

10. All you have to do is google lyrics you guys, not the end of the world. They still have a great variety of music to play.

11. 2 months ago

JaxX

Sep 26 Moderator

@passionINK or is germany that restricted ?

If I'm correct lyrics are hidden in Germany.

@lukini exactly!

12. Deleted 2 months ago by JaxX
  13. Deleted 2 months ago by JaxX
  14. 6 weeks ago
    Edited 6 weeks ago by passionINK

yes im from germany ... and only this strange page have the clever idea to cut out the lyrics ... all damn pages on earth show lyrics except this one ...

and @lukini ... u dont say, i also can convert guitar chords to ukulele chords ... and i can play by ear ... there are tons of possibilities but this wont change anything that my favourit page startet to do such a mess ... all time this dumb "use google!" shit .... if i need only google for everything than i can also can talk shit about this site by all ppl who ask me where i can find good tabs and chords for ukulele ... ... " USE GOOGLE AND UR COMMON MIND TO PLAY UKULELE !" =____=)"

this use google stuff ... than is this side obsolet when u cut out the handy part of combine chords and lyrics in one ... beside the fakt all other are able to use this site 100% u two choose just the easy part and have a good easy going life , this makes me sick !

PS: THANK U TWO FOR ABSOULUTY NOTHING!

PPS: BTW it work now very well ... all lyrics are back, dunno who did this but im thankfull for this, cause this here is my favourit page and only of this site i was able to learn to play ukulele.... so rly , im gratefull thank u very much to bring back the lyrics in germany !

or Sign Up to reply!