Tab Converter Bug

  1. 8 months ago
    Edited 8 months ago by UT

    I just tried to convert a guitar tab to a uke tab and the uke tab keeps coming up with the strings as being GDEA. It happened to be a lead tab that was posted on another site. Here are the sample and the result.

    e---------------------------------------------------------|
    b------14p12------14p12------14p12------14p12------14p12--|
    g------14p12------14p12------14p12------14p12------14p12--|
    d--14---------14---------14---------14---------14---------|
    a---------------------------------------------------------|
    e---------------------------------------------------------|
            P          P          P          P          P      
    a---------------------------------------------------------|
    E---------------------------------------------------------|
    d------9--7-------9--7-------9--7-------9--7-------9--7---|
    g--9---6--4---9---6--4---9---6--4---9---6--4---9---6--4---|
  2. UT

    16 Apr 2018 Administrator

    Hey @HighD, that's because you have string names in lowercase. Try with uppercase characters it should work.
    We've been working on a new version of this tool for quite some time now btw, it will greatly improve results. Hope to release it by the summer. ;)

  3. 4 months ago

    @UT Hey @HighD, that's because you have string names in lowercase. Try with uppercase characters it should work.
    We've been working on a new version of this tool for quite some time now btw, it will greatly improve results. Hope to release it by the summer. ;)

    Agreed with it! I noticed the string names in lowecase also.

or Sign Up to reply!