Who is your favourite superhero?

1. 6 years ago

anybody who is a fan of superheroes? who's your favorite? or who's the one you dislike?

2. My favorite superhero would probably have to be Batman or Thor! I know he's not a hero, but I like Loki the best!

3. Also, you should check out my forum. It's the Thor: The Dark World one, I would like a reply!

4. My favorite is definitely Superman! I like how tuned his moral compass is. I like the clean cut ethical Superman. Plus I loooove that his powers are within him, he doesn't need gadgets and accessories to be super. I don't really care for the gritty brooding way Graphic Novels portray superheros.

5. "shugabella" My favorite is definitely Superman! I like how tuned his moral compass is. I like the clean cut ethical Superman. Plus I loooove that his powers are within him, he doesn't need gadgets and accessories to be super. I don't really care for the gritty brooding way Graphic Novels portray superheros.

yeah superman doesn't need weapons unlike any other comic character. mine is spiderman (only when it was Tobey Maguire) i like the way he jump and swing from one building to another. but since it's andrew garfield now, my new favorite would be Thor cause it's something new. I mean yeah he's from avengers, but Thor is not an overly remake. And I like the fact that he kinda like demi-god i think (cause he's not a hero/human living under a mask/costume). he's simply Thor, no other name.

6. I loved Toby McGuire as Spiderman! He seemed perfectly cast. But I don't really care much for Andrew Garfield. He's a great actor but he doesn't really fit the character of Peter Parker or Spiderman.

or Sign Up to reply!