Any Harry Potter fans in the house?

1. 6 years ago

I'm kind of a total nerd for Harry Potter, wondering if there's anyone else on this site? If so, favourite movie/book? Mine's the Order of the pheonix

2. OHH YEAH....Big time fan here! ---o-o---

3. I'm a GIGANTIC Harry Potter nerd! Do you play Pottermore? I'm in Ravenclaw!! Personally, I like the Chamber of Secrets!!

4. 5 years ago

i am! i've always been a potter fan since the first installment came out!

5. 2 years ago

I'm a Slytherin :D

6. Yessss, I´m a HUGE fan of Harry Potter!!

7. last year

Yes, my family is a sure fan! Actually, I have read books of Harry Potter and the last one was "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows "

8. I'm a hufflepuff all the way!

9. I love Harry Potter! What's you guys' favorite book/movie? Mine's the Prisoner of Azkaban

10. slytherpuff here

11. hufflepuff :D

12. @pixelpeach I love Harry Potter! What's you guys' favorite book/movie? Mine's the Prisoner of Azkaban

I like "Prisoner of Azkaban" also.

13. love harry potter! i can’t choose for a favourite book or movie because i love the,m all too much <3 i’m on pottermore and i’m proud to be a slytherin =^w^=

14. I love all the books so much! they were what got me into reading when I was 6. Proud Hufflepuff (who wants to be a Slytherin) XD

15. uiiiii

16. a proud hufflepuff here!

17. @sarahnoel13 I love all the books so much! they were what got me into reading when I was 6. Proud Hufflepuff (who wants to be a Slytherin) XD

Those are great books too!

or Sign Up to reply!