Christmas Songs

1. 6 years ago

What Christmas songs sound really good on the uke? I need to find some good ones for a party. Thanks!

2. Just got my own uke and played Jingle Bells right off. Sounded good and everyone knew the words! lol

3. Try "Home for Christmas" by Maria Mena, it's pretty easy and really cute (:

4. "Silent Night" sounds really good if you add a little fingerpicking to it. i love playing it!!

5. "ukelover95" "Silent Night" sounds really good if you add a little fingerpicking to it. i love playing it!!

My sister and I are going to play this as a duet tonight and it sounds allright

6. "SNMR"

"ukelover95" "Silent Night" sounds really good if you add a little fingerpicking to it. i love playing it!!

My sister and I are going to play this as a duet tonight and it sounds allright

ooh, sounds fun!

7. hey, I had the same intention! I chose "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" and Rudolph the REd-Nosed Reindeer. The latter sounds especially good.

8. last year

uf this tutorial is a masterpiece, I have to share it with you.. Its for Let it snow by Ariel ukulele, I am really starting to like her tutorials. I just hope she will make more tutorials. Here is her last one:

enjoy,
    zan

or Sign Up to reply!