Favorite easy song

1. 7 years ago

What is your favorite "easy" song to play? Personally I like Moonlight Sonata (http://www.ukulele-tabs.com/uke-songs/beethoven-ludwig-van/moonlight-sonata-uke-tab-11864.html ), it's pretty simple and straightforward and sounds great. But, what about you?

2. [deleted]

25 Aug 2012

Feels like rain - John Hiatt

3. Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. The first two chords are C and Am, which you can pick on open strings. It requires you to sing on top of it to really work, but it's pretty even without.

4. Adventure Time Theme. Its just Down Down Up Up pattern with the chords C, G, F, G

5. Denouncing November Blue by the Avett Brothers. Its just GCD. (If I added the obvious picking in the song it wouldn't be so easy.)

6. thongar

26 Aug 2012 Moderator

'For Emma' by Bon Iver. Simple chords, and sounds lovely.

7. The Buckethead Interlude from Enter the Chicken. It's a 30 second song with only a few chords, and it's funny (in a twisted kinda way).

8. Cielito lindo, sounds great on soprano!

http://es.scribd.com/doc/92341556/Cielito-Lindo

9. The Fun Song from spongebob. its C, F, and G7. what could be easier than that!

10. "ukelover95" The Fun Song from spongebob. its C, F, and G7. what could be easier than that!

Challenge accepted. Free Falling by Tom Petty. G, Gsus4, G, Gsus2. Repeat ad infinitum. You move two fingers, tops.

11. Adventure Time theme song or Mad World. OR Mixtape by Tom Milsom.

12. My fovourite easy song is "Baby, I'm Yours" from Arctic Monkeys, It's only:
    D
    B7
    Em
    A
    G
    F#m
    Asus2
    Very easy, really
    I Greet!

13. "IEnjoyFancyHats"

"ukelover95" The Fun Song from spongebob. its C, F, and G7. what could be easier than that!

Challenge accepted. Free Falling by Tom Petty. G, Gsus4, G, Gsus2. Repeat ad infinitum. You move two fingers, tops.

You got me there!

14. "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction. It's G, A, G, A, over and over again. It makes "Happy Birthday" look like Motzart.

The only trick is the 1h2p1 on the C string during the end of each A chord. Master that, and you are well on your way!

15. Jamaica Farewell - Harry Belefonte

Just C F G7 Dm

16. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz is definitely an easy song and everybody knows the tabs are
    |0 0 0 3|
    |0 2 3 2|
    |2 0 0 0|
    |2 0 1 0|

This is also the chord progression for many songs, or many be in a different order.

17. Easily is Sunday Morning by Maroon 5! I'm guilty of playing it on days other than Sunday F, G7, C are the only chords needed

18. 6 years ago

I love to play the song Book Of Love.

It is just a simple G C D G song but It is still fun to play.

19. 5 years ago

The first song I learned on uke was Riptide by Vance Joy. It is so easy (3 chords are Am, G, C) and sounds good too!

20. I wouldn't say it's my favorite to play, but the easiest song that I can think of would be the children's song London Bridge is Falling Down. Only two chords: C, G7

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!