Lets Play a Game!

1. 7 years ago

I have an interesting game for us to play! Here are the complex rules!

1. Explain how you got your crazy user name on this website!

2. Waaay back when it was popular for people actually used to use regular chat rooms, when most people still had dial-up, i thought it up. At the time I really liked the name Bella, but since that name was too common by itself to use it in chat rooms so that meant I had to add something to it. i said, "why not shuga?!" Thus, Shugabella was created.

There's no rule saying the story has to be interesting right?

If so, then... some aliens gave me that name after they abducted me the the third time... then as payback,I blew up their spaceship. THEN David Tennant, Cillian Murphy, and I lit some fireworks to celebrate my victory!!

3. I am not a complicated person.

4. I am BeZo.

5. nickname

from my grandma

never could escape it

and it means horrible things in many languages

sigh

6. "pootsie" it means horrible things in many languages

Now you have to tell us.

7. my is first initial, middle initial, and part of my last name. Pretty boring.

8. thongar

2 Sep 2012 Moderator

"IEnjoyFancyHats" I am not a complicated person.

Haha. Fancy hats are awesome!

My username is a nickname a friend gave me. My name is similar to the word "Thong" so a lot of my friends call me that for fun (yep) or probably because they forget my name or something ;___;, and his nickname is "Micoa" (which has the "ar" sound at the end) and decided to call me Thongar.

9. What can I say? I love Doctor Who! And David Tennant. He said 'molto bene' alot and 'allons-y'. Molto bene made more sense for a username than 'allons-y'.

DOCTOR WHO ROCKS!

10. "Molto bene" He said 'molto bene' alot

Surprisingly when i saw your user name for the first time I immediately thought of that Dr Who ep when DT was on that transport charter with like 8 other passengers and the bad "alien" kept repeating him (though another person) until DT was repeating it because it got in his head.

Then once it took over that blonde lady she was acting all insane while the panicked passengers wanted to throw DT out of the airlock cuz they thought the bad alien had 'possessed' him. Then while blonde was doing a crazy rant while no one was paying attention, she goes 'molto bene'!

I know that was THE most confusing description of that ep. but I couldn't think of any other way to explain it. And i took the loooong way of telling you simply, I recognized your User Name from Dr Who. hee hee!!

11. "shugabella"

"Molto bene" He said 'molto bene' alot

Surprisingly when i saw your user name for the first time I immediately thought of that Dr Who ep when DT was on that transport charter with like 8 other passengers and the bad "alien" kept repeating him (though another person) until DT was repeating it because it got in his head.

Then once it took over that blonde lady she was acting all insane while the panicked passengers wanted to throw DT out of the airlock cuz they thought the bad alien had 'possessed' him. Then while blonde was doing a crazy rant while no one was paying attention, she goes 'molto bene'!

I know that was THE most confusing description of that ep. but I couldn't think of any other way to explain it. And i took the loooong way of telling you simply, I recognized your User Name from Dr Who. hee hee!!

That episode was calledd Midnight.
    It's also one of my favorites because Colin Morgan from Merlin was in it!

Thanks for noticing!

12. My screen name... has almost no significance, come to think of it. Zero and Zer0 are usually taken, so I tacked on 'bandit' to the end because it's a fun word... and that's about it! Kind of lame, really. But the nicknames that come from this handle can be kind of entertaining. It's always an interesting thing when someone does something like calling me "Mr. Bandit" like it's a surname or something! A lot of other people call me Zee or stuff like that.

13. "Zer0bandit" t's always an interesting thing when someone does something like calling me "Mr. Bandit" like it's a surname or something!

Lol! thats cute! Ill be calling you Mr Bandit from now on!

14. 6 years ago

Well.. I guess I just mixed my favorite instrument with the state I live in, and voila!

15. Some hot bird used to call me Unclebrowny.
    Don't know why, but she was hot.
    So it stuck.

16. In my case, I just really like those wierd horse masks everyone wears... it's pretty much my dream to get one, and do everything in it. EVERYTHING.

17. my friends all call me radio because i sing all the time, They just wish i had batteries to take out to make me stop!! and 56 is my favorite number!!

18. I got my username from the Dragonriders of Pern novels by Anne McCaffrey.
    In (most of) those stories Robinton is the Master Harper (head of the Harpers Guild). I'm not saying I'm a master at anything, but I like the character a lot. It's also a way of setting the bar high for myself, I guess.

19. My name is kind of boring, just a forewarning. Steve is my pomeranian/chihuahua dog and Luna is my beagle. I love them both so much !. I agree with shugabella that when looking at molto bene's username i thought of the Doctor Who episode! Doctor Who is awesome!! Do any of you like Sherlock as well?

20. haha. interesting history of your usernames. well mine is pretty obvious. i'm a potter fan and i like the very cool character hermione granger (and also emma watsons in reality). i put the number 43 for no uncertain reasons. it could mean a lot, ____ you, like love you, hate you, f*** you (well no for that) lol.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!