Strawberrys

1. 7 years ago

I like strawberrys. So, I bought some. Now, I ate some. It was a good idea.

Strawberrys?

2. This is a great example of an "Off Topic" post, and that is why it is in this category

3. thongar

22 Aug 2012 Moderator

"BeZo" I like strawberrys. So, I bought some. Now, I ate some. It was a good idea.

Strawberrys?

Haha. I saw this, and thought "'What? Where's the ukulele?" and then noticed the off topic section.

I love strawberries!

4. I was going to bring my strawberrys to work today, but I forgot them at home. Now my lunch strawberrys are my dinner strawberrys.

5. thongar

23 Aug 2012 Moderator

That's so sad. You should buy 2 punnets of strawberries, and then you can have back-up strawberries! Or you could eat them for lunch and dinner.

6. I grow strawberrys in my front yard, and I had handfulls every few days all spring. Then, one day, a deer wandered into my yard and ate all the strawberry plants down to the stems and destroyed everything. All the flowers, all the plants, everything was chewed down. That put an end to my strawberry season. Now I have to buy them.

7. thongar

23 Aug 2012 Moderator

That is one of the saddest stories I've ever heard. You haven't thought of growing them again? You could always put a big barricade around, so the deers won't get to it!

8. I also grow strawberries, but they only grow bigger and they only take up more space and they don't make any strawberries!

9. I'm sure they will grow again next year. Every year our strawberry patch gets bigger and better. I just hope the deer didn't destroy them to the point where they don't grow back next year. I know there was a lot of half eaten strawberrys that I left there to populate the area for the future. I don't mind the chipmunks and birds taking bites out of a few of them, but the deer made me mad. Really mad. I almost want to buy a bow this winter and give and eye for an eye. I know he ate good!

10. Lol!

I love this post! i love strawberrys! but my favorite are pomegranates!

11. We are officially a real forum today! We finally got the "completely out of left field, random... strawberry' thread! Lol

Back to the topic at hand though, strawberries are pretty awesome!

12. thongar

24 Aug 2012 Moderator

"BeZo" I'm sure they will grow again next year. Every year our strawberry patch gets bigger and better. I just hope the deer didn't destroy them to the point where they don't grow back next year. I know there was a lot of half eaten strawberrys that I left there to populate the area for the future. I don't mind the chipmunks and birds taking bites out of a few of them, but the deer made me mad. Really mad. I almost want to buy a bow this winter and give and eye for an eye. I know he ate good!

Ahhh, it's good they'll still grow back.

13. Deer netting, dude. Deer netting

14. ...I prefer cherries.

15. "IEnjoyFancyHats" ...I prefer cherries.

What about [color=#0000FF]BLUEBERRIES[/color]?

16. Blackberries is where it is at!

17. thongar

28 Aug 2012 Moderator

"ukebeast17" Blackberries is where it is at!

I can never enjoy blackberries on their own! I find the texture weird. I can only eat them if they're made in a dessert of some sort.

18. Cheesecake.

19. thongar

29 Aug 2012 Moderator

"BeZo" Cheesecake.

Exactly.

20. I don't think cheesecake is a fruit at all. You're confused, BeZo.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!