Use Firefox to Upload tabs if on a Mac

1. 7 weeks ago
    Edited 7 weeks ago by MiriumStudium

I'm not sure when the textarea when uploading tab's font changed, but it at least used to be a monospaced font that didn't leave you guessing where the chord should be.
    I don't know why the font style changed, and I understand that there's a "Preview Result" button, but the fonts used to be the same. Now, trying to figure out where the chords should be is frustrating and it takes a lot more time to upload a tab.

Chrome
    Safari
    Opera
    :D :)

But I'm seeing a pattern here :/
    Could it be because I am on a Mac now?
    I used to upload my tabs on a Windows machine. but started using a Mac within the last year.
    Ok so I just confirmed that on Windows machine's the fonts are fine :o So it's likely a MacOS issue.

But I just downloaded Firefox, and it looks great! :D So I'll just have to use Firefox when I want to upload tabs on my Mac. Thanks! ;)

Awesome! Excited to see the new site ;) :D :)

2. And it also doesn't help when you want to edit a tab.
    Then there isn't even a "Preview" option. without a Monospaced font, if you don't get your tab right the first time, it's almost impossible to get the spacing right later.

3. UT

Sep 24 Administrator

Hey @MiriumStudium, thanks for your feedback!
    We did not change anything and can't reproduce this.

What's the browser you're using please?
    also, please note that new site is almost finished, we plan to launch it by end-January ;)

4. Chrome
    Safari
    Opera
    :D :)

But I'm seeing a pattern here :/
    Could it be because I am on a Mac now?
    I used to upload my tabs on a Windows machine. but started using a Mac within the last year.
    Ok so I just confirmed that on Windows machine's the fonts are fine :o So it's likely a MacOS issue.

But I just downloaded Firefox, and it looks great! :D So I'll just have to use Firefox when I want to upload tabs on my Mac. Thanks! ;)

Awesome! Excited to see the new site ;) :D :)

5. 6 weeks ago

UT

Oct 1 Administrator

Thanks for providing more info.
    So you see the issue on Safari and Chrome using your mac?

We'll double-check that on the new site as well, thanks for your feedback.

or Sign Up to reply!