How to save tabs for use off-line??

1. 4 months ago

Hi there, I am trying to use the app but want to save the tabs for use offline. I’ve tried saving songs as ‘saved’, favorited and into a songbook and no matter what I do when I go to the ‘saved’ tab nothing is there. I know it’s a bit of a primitive app but serously?? How on earth do you download tabs so you can use them off-line? Thanks!

2. I think the tabs on mobile cannot really be exported as a file, though my app version is old. On desktop you can save as a pdf. What I used to do was hit print, and the print settings can let you save a copy of the page you print as a pdf. As far as I know that should work. Best of luck.

3. 2 months ago

UT

Sep 26 Administrator

rohh, our app is not primitive... or is it? :P Good news if you're an Android user: an brand new version (revamped from scratch) is about to be released. It will rock the casbah this time ;)

Anyway, saving a tab to your songbook is what you do to make them available for offline viewing.
    Are you using our Android or iOS version? Also, are you logged in or not?
    Thx.

4. Deleted 2 months ago by JaxX
  5. 8 weeks ago

I know about it and I know this topic by which you will be very helpful. For that my suggestion is that you just select the URL and set it on a bookmark. and it is very helpful to use it by opera mini browser. So for further information about it, brother printers support just visit with it.

or Sign Up to reply!