cant edit

1. 2 years ago

hi,

i am unable to edit tabs that i have posted. when i click the button to edit the tabs, everything shows up, but the page does not show the edits i have made. i have tried retyping everything and even made another copy of the right version, but that one is pending since my old copy is using the same name. is there a way to edit the original copy, which has already been approved, or delete it so that the new, edited copy can be approved?

thanks!

Answered by UT

See post in context

it's basically a cache related issue, you'll see your edits in 24hours.
    It's temporary, let me check if our dev team is about to push a fix for this.
    thanks for submitting tabs (and sorry about that)!

2. UT

25 Oct 2017 Administrator Answer

it's basically a cache related issue, you'll see your edits in 24hours.
    It's temporary, let me check if our dev team is about to push a fix for this.
    thanks for submitting tabs (and sorry about that)!

3. hey thanks! my edits are showing up now!

i have one more question. i created another version of the same tabs because the first one wasn't loading. it is now pending as there is another song by the same title, which is the copy i posted before it. is there any way to delete that 2nd copy, since the first one is working now? i also tried to report both of the copies to be deleted, is there some way to undo that for the copy that is now working?

thanks again, sorry for all these questions! i havent posted anything until recently, so i dont really know how it all works. i'll make sure to wait for the edits to show up in the future.

4. UT

26 Oct 2017 Administrator

Great! In time we pushed an update to clear cache if tab is edited by its owner.
    You should not wait approx. 24 hours anymore.
    Thanks again for submitting tabs!

Can you give us the link of the tab you'd like to delete please? I'm not sure which one you're talking about so I'd prefer to be sure. Thx

5. Sure, here's the link:

https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/uke-songs/bts/pied-piper-to-delete-uke-tab-55268.html

Thanks so much for the help!

6. UT

27 Oct 2017 Administrator

Okay, deleted your duplicate, thanks for your help :)

or Sign Up to reply!