Delete tab with mistakes

1. 2 years ago

Hello!

I've dear to join this site because i play a song by ear and i wanted to share it. I had some problems with the transcribe system, which caused it to be published with some errors of visualization in the chords.
    Finally i've get it on my third try, but I've created two versions with those "display mistakes". I've report my two previous versions that have errors, but i don't had any response, and my first and worst versions is the only one that is "online".

Please I need to delete my two previous versions with mistakes, wich are:

First, worst and online version:
    https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/es/tablaturas/los-cafres/luna-radiante-cover-uke-tab-54311.html

Second version, also with mistakes:
    https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/es/tablaturas/los-cafres/luna-radiante-cover-uke-tab-54312.html

Therefore, the right version and that must be online is:

https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/es/tablaturas/los-cafres/luna-radiante-cover-uke-tab-54314.htm[/b]l

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards!

Maybe it was a computer glitch because you should be able to edit your own tabs. An administrator may need to fix something for it to work for you. You may need to post this under bug report.

2. You have the ability to edit your tabs in case you are not aware. That means you don't need to make new ones. I think admins will need to delete the extras you made. If you go into the specific tab you want to edit you will see a heart with a plus sign. Go to the right of that where there is a pencil & paper. That is your edit button. I hope this helps. :)

3. I initially tried, but when I edited something, even when it showed me a positive message, the changes in the tab did not apply. That's why I was forced to create new versions :/

4. Edited 2 years ago by HighD

Maybe it was a computer glitch because you should be able to edit your own tabs. An administrator may need to fix something for it to work for you. You may need to post this under bug report.

5. I understand, thank you for your help. I'll report it as a bug, maybe it will have better results that way.

Thank you very much, you have been very kind.

Regards! :)

6. It was what you told me.

@HighD Maybe it was a computer glitch because you should be able to edit your own tabs.

Something happened with the browser that I normally use "Opera". I tried with Google Chrome but it had not worked until I did a general cleanup of the browser.
    I have now been able to edit my tab and the changes have been saved.

I hope this thread is maintained to help someone else who has the same problem.

Greetings and thanks! :D!

7. UT

22 Aug 2017 Administrator

Hey @maxoo7, welcome on UT!
    Tab preview can be broken depending on your browser, sorry about that. (that will be fixed in the new version).
    As @HighD suggested, you don't have to submit new tabs to correct mistakes, it is possible to edit tabs in the member area. I've seen you reported these duplicates, they were removed from the archive a few minutes ago (but due to cache it can take up to 24hours before they are really gone).

About your bug, sorry we can't reproduce it. No one else reported this :/

8. Okay, I want to understand.

A few hours ago, I gave the correct answer to what suggested "@HighD" . But, after believing that the problem it had been solved, I went back to review the old tab that I had corrected and the problem was presented again. However, not to complicate matters further:

Now I check again "my tabs" and there is only the last tab, which is the one I really want to stay:
    https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/es/tablaturas/los-cafres/luna-radiante-cover-uke-tab-54314.html

Ideally now that all is well i hope that stay that way! :P

I don't know to what change you mean with "but due to cache it can take up to 24hours before they are really gone". I have searched on google "Luna radiante Los cafres tab" and as a result I get my first and worst version, even though this version seems to have been deleted from my tabs. Maybe you mean this with "due to cache". If so, I just have to wait.

Regards and Thanks :)

9. UT

23 Aug 2017 Administrator

Yes, that's the cache-thing I'm talking about. Your "my tabs" page reflects all changes in real time, while public listings on site are cached to prevent a server overload.

It means your tabs were deleted but due to cache they are still temporarily available on the website (cache lasts for 24h before being refreshed). In a few hours they will be gone, then it's only a matter of time before Google de-index them from the search results.

hope this helps ;)

or Sign Up to reply!