What was the last movie you watched?

1. 7 years ago

Like in almost every forum ive been in my lifetime this topic shouldnt be missing

Just write the title of the movie you watched recently and if you liked it or not

Ill start:
    Yesterday i saw "Le Prenom" in cinema and it was very funny. It was very like the movie Carnage, but i think a bit better
    i really like french movies (although i dont speak a word^^)

2. I just went and saw Ted in theaters the other day. It was pretty funny. There's something about a teddy bear punching Mark Walberg that makes me cry tears of joy and laughter.

3. The last movie o saw in the theater was the Dark knight Rises and I had very very mixed feelings about it. The last movie I saw on TV was How to Marry a Millionaire, and it was a pretty cute movie. I liked it.

4. "BeZo" I just went and saw Ted in theaters the other day. It was pretty funny. There's something about a teddy bear punching Mark Walberg that makes me cry tears of joy and laughter.

Yesterday i also saw Ted. I really like Seth McFarlane's special kind of humor it was hilarious.

5. My daughter is 21 months old. We don't go to the theater

6. The Hunger Games, Im not gonna pay 11 dollars for a chance.

7. Friends with kids... it was LAME!

8. Saw Iron Man last night with some friends, but if you mean a movie one hadn't seen before (or, like, actually in theaters), then the Avengers.

9. cobblers

12 Aug 2012 Moderator

"pootsie" My daughter is 21 months old. We don't go to the theater

Ours is 15 months and we got a rare early evening jaunt to the flicks and saw the dark night rises ... as we saw the first dark night film on our 1st day married before we went on honeymoon...

ps. it was very well done.. could have had a bit more action tho..

10. Toy story 3,

11. I introduced my friend to Monty Python last night by showing her The Meaning of Life. I saw it for the first time when I was 7 (so shouldn't have!)

12. thongar

15 Aug 2012 Moderator

Last movie I watched was Snow White and the Huntsman. Don't watch it - ever. Haha. Was a terrible movie in my opinion.

13. "thongar" Last movie I watched was Snow White and the Huntsman. Don't watch it - ever. Haha. Was a terrible movie in my opinion.

You mean like The Happening? Hopefully it wasn't that bad. I'll make sure not to watch it though. Thanks for the warning!

14. thongar

17 Aug 2012 Moderator

"BeZo"

"thongar" Last movie I watched was Snow White and the Huntsman. Don't watch it - ever. Haha. Was a terrible movie in my opinion.

You mean like The Happening? Hopefully it wasn't that bad. I'll make sure not to watch it though. Thanks for the warning!

I've never seen 'The Happening' before, so I can't compare it. You could always watch it and find out. (Seriously though, don't watch it XD).

15. FIGHT CLUBBBB

16. Starbuck
    it was fun, but not as much as i thought when i read the reviews about it (and there was a guy laughing so loud in cinema, it was just annoying^^)
    but still a good movie though

17. I'm watching The Watchman right now, I'm not too interested in it though.
    Seems pretty boring.

18. I just watched "The Right Stuff" yesterday. My dad showed it to me because he's a history buff about anything that has to do with NASA's mercury missions and stuff like that.

19. I'm a little bit behind in watching movies...BUT since I'm a Disney freak, I watched Brave. And I was VERY impressed. It was really well done and I can't wait until it comes out on DVD. DFTBA

20. Thor on Netflicks. Not a big movie goer.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!