PS3 or XBOX 360?

1. 6 years ago

I got a PS3, and I love it. It does everything.

2. INB4 ragefest.

I have an Xbox 360 but if I'm going to be honest, I prefer PC

3. I got a PS3 and its better then Xbox because PSN is free (unlike Xbox live)
    even though I do like microsoft its a solid company.

4. Xbox 360 has minecraft on it and halo so im gonna have to go with xbox

5. What about going outside for some fresh air and exercise?

JK, xbox 360

6. I believe that one is not better than the other;
    you should way the pros and cons.
    I.e., pricing, games, etc.

7. thongar

19 Aug 2012 Moderator

"pootsie" What about going outside for some fresh air and exercise?

JK, xbox 360

Hahaha!

I only ever play PS3/Xbox when I go to my sister's place. I prefer the games on PS3 though.

8. I'm going to be pointless and interject with my customary "Neither, PC for the win".

Can't beat something you can upgrade whenever you like!

9. "Zer0bandit" I'm going to be pointless and interject with my customary "Neither, PC for the win".

Can't beat something you can upgrade whenever you like!

PS3 uses a laptop hard drive. I upgraded my PS3 easier than upgrading my computer. Besides that, they are always doing software upgrades. I have 100 gigs of music on mine, and all the same features a computer has (full browser, YouTube and Netflix apps, music and picture storage, etc). The PS3 is a computer.

10. Im gonna go with Nintendo 64!

11. Internet high five, shuga.

@BeZo: I find it incrrrrredibly hard to believe that the PS3 supports changes in RAM, HD size, HD type (Got my eye on a new SSD so I can boot like quicksilver), GPU, processor, etc. That said, feel free to prove me wrong, as I haven't actually researched it in depth!

The other disadvantage of consoles, of course, is that you don't get nearly the variety of community mods, if any at all, for your games. DLC fills some of that gap, but not enough of it for my tastes.

12. WII!
    Oops I'm stuck in the 2000's!
    Oh WAIT! It is the 2000's.
    No but seriously, the Wii is still cool.
    But I have played on an XBOX and I liked it...so XBOX

13. 5 years ago

PC, because consoles are expensive and I already have a PC :P

14. Theres downsided to both and upsides to both:
    PS3 Pros: LIVE COMES FREE! IT'S AWESOME! Also, if you are a big COD fan, you can do live with more than just one person. IF you like Fifa, you can have eight people playing on the same playstation as long as you have 8 controllers.
    Cons: The servers in live sometimes crash so you are stopped in the middle of a game. Franchises like Halo, Minecraft, and Gears of War or not sold for PS3.

XBOX 360 Pros: LIve has a good strong connection. Alot more people tend to have xbox 360, so that means more people with live to play with. IT has Halo, Gears of war, Mincraft...etc...
    Cons: LIve cost money. Other than that, there really are not a whole bunch of badsides, however, paying for live is not fun.
    So if you life having people over and playing with them either live or multiplayer, then get PS3. IF you want a quality connection to live, despite the cost, get Xbox. And also it depends on the games you want.

15. 2 months ago

You can look out for consoles from apple customer service which have the best graphics and the gaming experience is good too.

or Sign Up to reply!