Rubber

1. 7 years ago

Has anyone seen the movie Rubber?
    Greatest movie ever made!

2. Nope! I've never heard if it... Is it a recent movie?

3. It's a French indie film that came out in 2010. People either love it or hate it. It's supposed to be taken as a joke.

4. Some of my friends already watched this movie and they had very mixed feelings about it^^

Trailer:

The trailer is really strange, but i'll write it on my watchlist

5. ...hmm

6. 6 years ago

I totally agree, best movie ever! especially the ending I wish there was a sequel. People shouldn't hate this because the meaning of it is explained in the very beginning.

7. I like bad movies. Santa Claus, Manos, Plan 9, Robot Monster, Dondi, etc. I saw Rubber on a channel on DirecTV a couple months ago and chuckled throughout. So I now own a copy of the film on Blu-ray. From the back cover: "Rubber is the story of Robert, an inanimate tire that has been abandoned in the desert and then suddenly and inexplicably comes to life. As Robert roams the bleak landscape, he discovers that he possesses terrifying telepathic powers that give him the ability to destroy anything he wishes. At first content to prey on discarded objects and small desert creatures, his attention soon turns to humans, especially a beautiful and mysterious woman who crosses his path. Leaving a swath of destruction behind, Robert becomes a chaotic force and truly a movie villain for the ages."

or Sign Up to reply!