App Frozen(iPhone)

1. 2 years ago

My iPhone App freezes after opening....I've deleted the app a few times, Done a Full Shutdown on the phone, but it's frozen....I'm a paid user...

2. Somehow it's something to do with sync'ing with the iCloud....if i don't sync, it works fine, but i won't have my Saved Library.................Fix the bug

3. UT

14 Jul 2016 Administrator

Thanks for your feedback, we forwarded your report to our iOS dev.

4. Sorry for the late reply @Drumchuck I just have a few questions.

Which version of the app are you using?
    Do you remember what the last tab you saved before the crash?

If you don't mind loosing your iCloud library you can reset it it by going.
    Settings App > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Show All > UkuleleTab > Edit > Scroll Down > Delete All

If you remember the last tab you saved I can find the identifier for you so you can remove just that specific song from iCloud.

If not I can attempt to debug the problem, though I have not received any iCloud related crash reports for the latest version. You can enable submission of these via Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage > Share with App Developers.

Thanks,
    Victor

5. 3.2.2

6. it was either Joe Cocker - You are so beautiful....

or

a John Lennon song

i have about 500 Tabs saved

7. @Drumchuck

Can I ask what device and iOS version you are using too please. Make sure you have enabled the crash reports setting I described above and launch the app in iCloud mode. (For it to crash)

I have searched but cannot find a report simular to what you have describe.

8. iPhone 5S
    iOS 9.3.2
    App v3.2.3

9. Deleted 2 years ago by UT
  10. I haven't received a crash report so it's difficult to diagnose the problem. You can try removing your iCloud library and let it re-sync from your local downloads. I've listed the steps below.

1. Disable iCloud sync in the UkuleleTabs settings. (Relaunch the app and make sure your tabs are still there)
    2. Remove your iCloud tabs by going to Settings App > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Show All > UkuleleTab > Edit > Scroll Down > Delete All
    3. Enable iCloud sync in the UkuleleTabs settings.
    4. It should resync your iCloud with the local downloads.
  11. 4 months ago
    Edited 4 months ago by rogger007

You can try resetting the data of the app or contact iCloud customer service for more help. If there is any pending update you must update the app that may fix the issue.

12. Resetting might help.

13. if you have got any updates in your the just update it to the latest version.
    or you can clear the data of the app and then use it.

if your problem is still not solved contact Kaspersky customer service

14. 3 months ago

Can I ask what device and iOS version you are using too, please? Make sure you have enabled the crash reports setting I described above and launch the app in iCloud mode. apple customer service number

15. If you having still a problem this then you contact apple support team by dialing iphone tech support phone number to get the instant help I give the surety that you have got the solution.

16. 2 months ago

Kaspersky Support +(44)-800-041-8330 | Kaspersky customer care

or Sign Up to reply!