Printing Problem

1. 3 years ago

Hi! the PRINT versions of the tabs I try to print, have a 50% of words replaced by x's...

Here's an example:
    [color=#FF0000]G E7
    Here comes the sun
    D DSUS2 D
    And I say it's all right[/color]

Turns into:
    [color=#0000FF]G E7
    Here xxxxx xxx sun
    D DSUS2 D
    And x say xxxx xxx right[/color]

I've tried both in Chrome and Internet Explorer. Does anyone know what I can do to print tabs?

Thanks!

2. 2 years ago

I'm having the same issue, both in Chrome & IE 11, on a Win10 machine. Help please! :^)

OOPS, just found in FAQs:
    "Why do the lyrics have X's over most of the words ?
    Lyrics are copyrighted, we can't publish them unless we get the rights. Hiding the lyrics is the only solution we have to run legally, this is not a bug ! (but an awesome Lyrics Killer on the fly made by our dev)"

Got it!

3. 10 months ago

same issue here.

4. 9 months ago

Not sure I buy that explanation, as the lyrics are technically "published" on the website already. The ability to print that info should not be relevant to the copyright. It's not a bug, but more like keeping you from printing out a free songbook, so they withhold some info to keep you needing to use their site and therefore sell more (annoying) ads. JMHO.

5. I find it interesting that I can't print out lyrics to songs I originally submitted. What I do is highlight and copy from the page without going to the print page then I paste it into Word and then print.

6. 3 weeks ago

I have a lot of issues with my Epson printer. I can neither install it on my Linux system nor use it. My Epson printer not printing . I need some suggestion to fix those issues.

or Sign Up to reply!