Does your uke have name?

1. 6 years ago

I just find it weird that others give name to their ukes. I mean others treat em like pets?! Well I 'm not used to it though.

2. 5 years ago

I have four ukes. but only two have names. Jeremy and Harold. But I never thought to NOT name my instruments. I view it as normal and pretty common.

3. "shugabella" I have four ukes. but only two have names. Jeremy and Harold. But I never thought to NOT name my instruments. I view it as normal and pretty common.

well that's a valid reason. you've got babies! i only have one guitar and one uke. i guess i'm into learning another instrument after another one.

4. i had the same problem. My sis called me the instrument collector! I had a guitar, then a violin, then my ukes. I never actually learned the violin, it just collected dust.
    I would probably be doing the same thing now but money is tighter so I can't buy the banjo, harmonica, and bongo set that I want... for now.

5. that's a lot! haha lol to your violin. Me too I wanna learn the violin, piano, banjo and cajon (cause it's more handy than drums set) and probably the mandolin cause I like the sound of it in Nickel Creek's This Side

6. 4 years ago

I named my uke franny

7. 3 years ago

Uhuru

8. My ukulele is called Shackleton : )

9. My Uke's name is Ezra !!

10. Mine's Ike the Uke. :)

11. I have a flying V ukulele called 'the v'. It is a one off electric solid body with a piezo transducer.

12. My soprano is Joseph, baritone is Luke, and guitar is Markus :P

13. My soprano is Tyler and my concert is Josh. Since I'm a huge twenty one pilots fan it was easy to pick names.

14. Actually it has no name.I don't know why I give my uke named.

15. My uke is called Horace. Its green as I'm a Slytherin but I wanted a more gentle name to match the uke sound. So I named him after Head of Potions Horace Slughorn who was a more gentle soul than most Slytherin's. Oh I'm a massive Harry Potter fan if that wasn't clear.

16. I'm getting a concert ukulele for christmas so im planning on naming it Eden or Dodie.

17. oooh i haven't though of it hmm... Maybe Lilac or Lily, i can't decide ; w ;

18. my Ukulele is named Alec after a character from my favourite book series

19. I recently got a cute retro - red pineapple uke :) !
    her name's Tilly!

20. 2 years ago

Oh wow, everyone has pretty and normal Uke names, but mine is named Waffenstillstand (German for "Truce"

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!